Well, here are the results after week 1 of the 30 Day Ab Challenge that I started:
Not much of a difference, but it’s not until the 2nd or 3rd week you see results, right? And I can feel the results happening when I do the exercises, and that’s what’s important.
Anyways, I’ve mentioned before that I really love to run. I’m not quite a 5k or marathon runner, but I try to run a minimum of a mile when I do run. And while I’m running, I have to have some jammin’ beats to listen to. These are my Top 10 jams to run to:
1) “Fancy” by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX. “You should want a bad bitch like this”. ‘Nuff said.
2) “N***** in Paris” by Kanye West & Jay-Z. The beats get me every time.
3) “Sexy to Me” by JoJo. “I don’t need nobody cuz I’m sexy to me”. The grammar is a lil off but the message is spot on.
4) “Vegas Girl” by Conor Maynard. With his voice, I’d be his Vegas girl in a minute.
5) “The Way You Love Me” by Keri Hilson ft. Rick Ross. Her body in this video is BANGIN, which is appropriate since that what the song is about…
6) “The Boys” by Nicki Minaj ft. Cassie. I pretty much love anything Nicki Minaj.
7) “Do It Like a Dude” by Jessie J. The song starts out with “Stomp, stomp, I’ve arrived” so it’s kinda hard to quit after that.
8) “Toxic” by Britney Spears. Can’t have a running playlist without Brit on there.
9) “Talk That Talk” by Rihanna ft. Jay-Z. Must also have some RiRi.
10) “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyonce. Because duh.
These songs always pump me up for my run and help me enjoy it more. I look forward to running because I love listening to these songs. What songs get you pumped up for running/working out?